Skip to main content

Child Nutrition

Free & Reduced Lunch 

Lunch Tray Links to Free & Reduced Application & Information

Image above links to application, information & FAQs

Meal Prices


Breakfast Prices:

Student Breakfast (District Wide): $1.80

Reduced Breakfast: $0.30

Adult Breakfast:  $2.05


Lunch Prices:

Primary and Intermediate:  $2.40

Middle School:  $2.65

High School:  $2.90

Adult Lunch:  $3.65

Reduced Lunch: $0.40

No Second Meals

Wellness Policy & Committee

Wellness committee link to members & minutes.

Image above links to our Wellness Policy, member list, & minutes.

School Breakfast/Lunch Menus



Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture fax: (202) 690-7442;

email: 1400 Independence Avenue, SWOffice of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

. Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.